By: Ben Lipson

Special to ProFootballGuru.com

The NFL season is reaching full stride.  Last week, SportsTradex focused on five key matchups. 

Week 4 Key Matchups with probability to win at kickoff:

Patriots (52%) vs. Falcons (48%)

Bears (50%) vs. Lions (50%)

Seahawks (62.5%) vs. Texans (37.5%)

Dolphins (44%) vs. Saints (56%)

Cowboys (50%) vs. Chargers (50%)

Let’s take a look at Week 4 results by the numbers for some interesting insight courtesy of predictions by the SportsTradex fan base.

Cowboy Woes: The Cowboys stock dropped steadily as kickoff approached.  The Cowboys should be the best team in an atrocious NFC East but they continue to underachieve.  The SportsTradex prediction data shows a lack of confidence in the Cowboys as the Chargers probability of winning rose prior to kickoff.  More significantly, Dallas chances continued to diminish in the 4th quarter.  Trailing 23-21 with the ball, Dallas fell to 25% as the pattern of late game failures took its toll   on “America’s Team.”  Will another season of mediocrity finally prompt changes in Jerry’s World?

4th And Goal: In Week 1, Atlanta faced a 4th and goal in New Orleans needing a touchdown to win the game.  They faced a nearly identical situation last Sunday night at home versus New England.  In Week 1, the SportsTradex market gave Atlanta a 60% chance of finding the end zone to win.  But the Falcons were only considered 40% likely to score this time around.  While both the Saints and Patriots remain unbeaten, New England’s defense is getting more respect.

You can make your own projections by playing free NFL games at www.sportstradex.com And stay tuned for a Week 5 preview of all the biggest games.  Also, PFG readers are eligible for a 30% deposit bonus to play other weekly fantasy football games for cash prizes. Use code “PFG”