The Patriots let go of some solid talent in free agency this year, but other than that there’s little reason to suspect any kind of a drop-off. The Bills and Dolphins look to be stronger in 2013, but they still don’t seem to be on the Patriots’ level. With all that being said, New England once again looks like a strong playoff contender, and once in, have a shot at getting back to another Super Bowl.
The 2013 NFL schedule has been released, making it time for TiqIQ to analyze the top-priced New England Patriots tickets for the 2013 schedule as well as the games with the best value buys.
Patriots Home Avg: $415
Patriots Top-Priced Games For 2013
- Week 12 – Denver Broncos (Avg Price: $611| Get-in Price: $273)
- Week 9 – Pittsburgh Steelers (Avg Price: $524 | Get-in Price: $223)
- Week 2 – New York Jets (Avg Price: $428 | Get-in Price: $214)
Patriots Top Value Games For 2013
- Week 14 - Cleveland Browns (Avg Price: $313 | Get-in Price: $116)
- Week 3 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Avg Price: $316 | Get-in Price: $134)