Legendary senior writer & Packers editor jclombardi presents Packers vs Redskins preview the matchups and game plan.
1. Packers young OTs Bakhtiari & Barclay vs. Redskins pass rushers OLBs Orakpo & Kerrigan.
2. Packers stout run defense vs. Redskins QB RG3 & RB Morris with zone blocking and read option.
3. Packers secondary & LBs vs. Redskins QB RG3 & veteran WR Moss and TEs Reed & Davis.
4. Packers rookie sensation RB Lacy vs. Redskins run defense.
5. Packers OLBs Perry & Matthews vs Redskins OTs Polumbus & Williams.
DEFENSE: Zone coverage with mixed man coverage along with strong blitz pressure against QB RG3. Nickel and dime packages, if Redskins play safe RG3 and spread game out.
OFFENSE: No huddle offense, spread out defense, and burn their secondary. Good muscle rushing game and play action to set up middle and vertical passing game.