Legendary senior writer, Packers lead blogger & NFC North columnist jclombardi presents Packers "great, good, bad & ugly" awards.
1. QB Rodgers—480 yards, 4 touchdowns, and 146 passer rating.
2. WR Jones—career high 11 receptions for 178 yards; fumble simply bad luck going for goal line due to great Redskins defensive play.
3. RB Starks—20 rushes for 132 yards and 1 touchdown averaging 6.6 ypc; for the game, Packers had 24 rushes for 139 yards averaging 5.8 ypc.
1. WR Cobb—10 receptions for 128 yards and 1 touchdown.
2. WR Nelson—3 receptions for 66 yards and 2 touchdowns.
1. Shaky Packers defense--allowed Redskins to get 422 total yards with poor tackling & sloppy coverage. Redskins RB Morris got 107 yards averaging 6.2 ypc.
2. Poor defensive pass rush--only 1 sack due to blitz by cornerback House.
1. Karma is a bitch--Redskins SS Meriweather suffered a concussion on a helmet to helmet hit to Packers RB Starks, after a similar illegal hit gave a concussion to Packers RB Lacy. Meriweather deserves a game suspension and big fine!
3. Sloppy costly early offensive series with 3 early sacks--RT Barclay had one early sack and false start, while center EDS had one early sack on stunt.