Legendary senior writer, Packers lead blogger & NFC North featured columnist jclombardi presents Packers "great, good, bad & ugly" awards.
1. QB Rodgers—318 yards, 2 touchdowns & 2 interceptions (tale of 2 halves).
2. WR Cobb—2 big catches for 55 yards & 2 touchdowns.
3. WR Nelson—10 catches for 161 yards.
1. WR Jones—6 tough catches for 41 yards.
2. RB Lacy—66 tough yards & big red zone touchdown.
3. RB Starks—88 strong yards.
4. WR Boylin—pick up & return of QB Rodgers’ fumble for touchdown (with QB Rodgers yelling at him to do so).
5. CB Bush—recovered the muffed punt by returner Hyde, forced a fumble on Bears KR Hester, and broke up big 3rd down pass for Bears WR Jeffery.
1. Rushing defense—allowed 121 yards averaging 5 ypc (front seven line looked awful).
2. Red zone defense—allowed Bears to score 4 times out of 4.
3. Pass rush defense—almost nonexistent with only a sack.
4. Special teams—allowed good field position to Bears on kickoffs & punts.
1. Chicago Bears--of course they still suck!
COMMENTARY: It's always better to be lucky while good! With the return of QB Rodgers & WR Cobb, the Packers had enough weapons to defeat the defiant Bears. With the win, the Packers win the NFC North Division with their 1st playoff home game Sunday against the 49ers at 3:40 pm CST. All is well in the universe.