1. Where did you grow up at?
The lovely Vacation land aka Maine.
2. How long have you been a Race Fan?
I have been a fan since I was a little girl. Started going to the races in 2006 and been ever since
3. What Racing Series's do you follow?
follow NASCAR Trucks, Nationwide and Sprint Cup. Love all forms of racing
4. If you could change anything in NASCAR what would it be?
The system of the Chase. I would make it like the Nationwide series and Truck series. Racing for points all season. Everyone is game.
5. Who are the main Drivers you cheer for?
Ryan Blaney, Darrell "Bubba" Wallace, Jimmie Johnson and probably Parker Kligerman
6. What are some of the best Tracks you have gone to?
Best tracks have to be Oxford Plains in Maine, New Hampshire Motor Speedway and Daytona.
7. What NASCAR Driver would you like to meet?
Hmmmm.... I would like to meet Tony Stewart.
Already met Dale Earnhardt. When I was 5 years old
May he rest in peace
8. Have you been to any bad Tracks before?
No such thing as a bad racetrack
9. Have you been to any good Concerts at a Track?
Montgomery Gentry at NHMS
10. What was meeting Dale Sr like at that young of a age?
He gave me and my twin sister a double take cause we are twins and then said to my dad, "this is what it's all about... The kids." It was defiantly something I won't forget
11. Do you like the idea that NASCAR are involveing the fans more in what they do now?
Yes fans are everything in the sport! With out the fans, there is nothing.
12. What would you do to the Tracks to make them better for the fans with disability's?
I'm pretty sure all the tracks, if not most are handicap accessible